BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 17, 2009


When my daughter was born(almost 4 years ago) she was diagnosed with Down Syndrome. After the shock wore off, I immersed myself in finding all the information I could on Downs. Books and the Internet provided a lot of valuable, scientific, clinical, and medical information. There was however, a lack of real world info. To help fill this void, I am BLOGGING. This will be a light hearted, irreverent, and true account of raising a child who is beautiful, smart, funny, sassy, sweet, loving, kind, and who happens to have Down Syndrome. I hope that this blog will bring smiles and laughter and show UPSIDE of DOWNS!

2 comments:

Kathaleeny said...

Alena!! Riley keeps getting prettier and prettier every day. This is a great idea. I'm looking forward to more posts.

Jim said...

Alena, what a great thing to do. I look forward to many great posts and to being able to keep up with Riley.
You are a natural born blogger!