BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 3, 2009


Tender moments with Riley are my favorite. Last night, after bath time, Riley and I sat in the living room together. We watched Wonder Pets while I braided her hair.(Sometimes she sleeps in braids so her hair will be wavy the next day). She hates when I do her hair for school in the morning, but sat perfectly still watching the Wonder Pets save a baby sea lion. We snuggled together singing the Wonder Pets song. "whats gonna work,..TEAMWORK, whats gonna work...TEAMWORK. And when I finished her hair she hugged me and said, "Thank you mama, I look cute!" And she did!

4 comments:

Jim said...

Some things truly are priceless.

Sara P said...

how sweet:) i look forward to following your blog:)

Lisa said...

She is precious!

Unknown said...

you are a great mom!!! Riley is beautiful!!