BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sneaky Girl

I have been so proud of Riley, she has pretty much left the tree and presents underneath alone. Well, I guess my pride was a little premature. About 20 minutes ago, she asked to watch a movie in her playroom. So I turned on one of her movies and began making cookies for Santa. I caught her out of the corner of my eye running with a present down the hall. I ran after her only to discover that was the third present she had taken. Two were already unwrapped in the playroom. Let me say that she is 4 and I know she cannot read, however she does know that her name starts with R(even though she calls herself Liley) any time she sees any word that starts with R she thinks it says Riley. So I guess she saw the gift tags and only grabbed ones with "R" because she only took her presents. Thanks goodness I caught the little sneak before all her gifts were gone. She's quite a smart cookie, and a sneaky girl.

0 comments: